Halindir - Nights Halindir - Nights

Master Halindir. Incredible, flawless, as usual. My deepest and most sincere congratulations! :O

Zombie House - wip Zombie House - wip

Can I use this in my game ? :D Credits will be there!

Halindir - Carriage Halindir - Carriage

Mister Halindir. This is... brilliant!

I'm making a little test-game. (My art, my programing, my game design...) no real ambitions, so I came to newgrounds to browse a song that would fit to the first scenario, the game intro. Amongst many musics that had nothing to do with what I was hoping, yours showed itself a real treasure. The game is about a pirate who's a pirate hunter. It's really on early stages (to be honest I started it yesterday and I already have a prototype product) so I came with no final intentions about the song or atmosphere but I can't wrap my head around any perfect other song if not this one. I'll post a preview of the scenario and such. If you like the idea, would you think I could use this tune ? Let me know!~

In all sincerity and humbility.

I'm astonished.

Halindir responds:

Good Lord AdeCANTO, t'would be an honour being featured in your game. And I would very much like to see the preview out of curiosity.
I wish you the best of luck on your glorious test-game endeavours!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Hania <3

I bet true love tastes like your voice. This song is perfect, I could listen to it the whole night.

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Calm

the intro kinda reminds me of Silent Hill sound tracks... some sort of sad tranquility...
like something REALLY bad happend... but now it's gone.
Beautiful song =]
no words could describe properlly...

congratze aye.

broove responds:

Yeah, the atmosphere may be similar to Silent Hill..
THanks for the review.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Incredible =)

You did make it sound like a duel between Guitar and Piano~
The melody is amazing and both instruments are well balanced like if none was winning the fight~

Congratzes, aye =)
That's a great song.

KingDoom 3 KingDoom 3

Awesome composition, realy.

Honestly i gotta tell you, I think you're a GREAT compositor, maybe as great (or perhaps BETTER) than Buckethead (he's my favorite composer xD). Your Song, as well as you, express a lot of potential, and i wish this incredible talent of yours don't get wasted. You have what it takes to achieve whatever you want~

Keep it up! =)

KingDoom responds:

Cheers man! Will do!
hah believe it or not it was composed in a little under a week!